July Favourites

Hi Lovelies,

Erm, what? August already?! Surely not...

Espadrilles
Espadrilles are just the perfect summer footwear. They go with pretty much everything and comfy as hell. I think the variety on the market is pretty extraordinary at the moment, ranging from standard to flatform, to wedges. They have been my go-to shoe over the past month, and I've picked up quite a few pairs. My favourite being this snazzy ivory pair featuring a cute cacti print. Major footwear appreciation!
P.S. Espadrilles are NOT wet-weather suitable... rookie mistake.

Gourmand EDP Citron Glace Fragrance
Everyone loves to smell good, right? I interchange so much between scents that I never really have a 'signature scent'. Yet when I was in an Urban Outfitters back in May I spotted these little bottles (mostly because their exterior is so Instagram-able!). I played around with the different scents, and surprisingly for a high street brand, they were great! I picked up this particular one and have been obsessed with it since. This fragrance features notes of sparkling lemon, velvet jasmine and crystallised sugar for a bright and fresh citrusy scent to die for. It's the perfect size to slip into your handbag and has amazing longevity - especially for a lower end scent (RRP £15.00/30ml). 

Porridge
I know, I know. Porridge... nothing ground-breaking. But I have genuinely been really loving porridge this month. It's usually a breakfast I go for in the colder months to warm up those chilly mornings. But this past month I have been loving putting a summer twist to it. I've been adding fresh fruit (specifically raspberries, blueberries and bananas) to keep it seasonal. Sometimes I'll add a bit of agave nectar, but otherwise, this is a great breakfast full of nutrients and flavour.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette
I picked this up when I was last at Sephora in NYC. Holy moly is this worth the hype! Typically autumnal colours, this palette features 14 shades, from berry to neutral tones. It includes 11 matte shades and 3 metallic ones, and a dual ended brush - but does anyone actually use those?! I am going to do a much more in depth review, so keep your eyes peeled for that. 

'Why It Doesn't Always Have To Be In Focus' by Jackie Higgins
This has to be my book favourite of the month. I've read it before and had it on my book shelves for about 3 years, but revisited this month whilst having a rejig of my book storage. (I know... could I be any more of a lit student right now). I announced my new book club and included a much more in-depth review of this book HERE.


So that's what I have been loving this month! I would love to know what your favourites have been for the past month, and don't forget to check out my social media.



All My Love
_________________________________________




** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.



Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig