My Crosley Record Player

Hello Lovelies,

I recently saw that Liv Purvis (What Olivia Did) shared some of her vinyl collection. I loved that idea and thought it would be a great idea to do a series of my own. But before I do that, I thought I should probably share with you my vinyl player.

I have 2 other record players but the one that I really love and probably use most frequently is my Crosely. 


This is the rose gold Crosley Cruiser and it's just simply perfect. Coming in a charmingly vintage suitcase design, it is easily portable; catering for all your vinyl needs on-the-go! Not to mention, the stunning rose-gold detailing, housed in classic cream faux leather. 

Features Of This Record Player:
- Belt-driven turntable mechanism
- Manual return tone arm
- 3 speeds:  33 1/3, 45, 78
- Dynamic full range
- Built-in stereo speakers
- Headphone jack
- AC Power adapter
- RCA audio out

This record player is just perfect for me as it really does do it all. Yes, it is ascetically pleasing but its light, compact, affordable, and incredible quality. Ease-of-use is prefect for beginners as it's pretty much plug-in and play - probably why I turn to it so frequently. When your record collection expands I would highly recommend investing in something more advanced that is going to be more long-term. Crosley needles do tend to decrease in quality after around 500 hours of play as they have a high tracking weight on the cartridge. But they're really inexpensive, and if I am honest you are probably not going to find a record player that ticks all the boxes without having a downside.

I hope you all enjoyed this post. Let me know below if you collect vinyls and if you'd like to see a record collection series on here. 


All My Love


_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr




** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig