My Little Home Box


Hello Lovelies!

Another month, another delivery from My Little Box. February's installment is featured around home and decor - my favourite thing! It's not something I talk about often on here but I am a homeware-holic. Take me homeware shopping over clothes any day!






I love the minimalist vibe that MLB were aiming for with this installment. This sweet little issue of their magazine was filled with great inspiration, chic design insights from Parisian guru Constance Gennari, plenty of DIY ideas and the magic of tidying up in 5 minutes. 



Frame/Kanako Print
£6
Kanako's prints are always one of my favourite part of each installment. Relevant to the theme, they are always something that you simply cannot wait to frame. But this time, they already did that in this lovely Columbia blue frame. Keeping with the minimalist theme, the sleek design is perfect for any room in the house.

Mitchell & Peach Body Cream
£36
Filled with vitamin B5, Almond Oil and surges of antioxidants, this sends a torrent of nourishment your way. Filled with indulgent Cocoa and Shea butter, topped with an aroma of sweet-honey, this is the ultimate pampering product. There is just something incredibly rewarding and satisfying about putting this on your skin.

Easy Morning Skin Perfecting Cream
£10
Another simple yet satisfying product from My Little Beauty. Definitely on the more richer side of creams, this is perfect if your skin is in need of some tlc. Its perfect for these colder months, and with being in New York this has done no end of wonders. With just a hint of iridescent powder, this is perfect for those non-foundation wearers like me who want radiant looking skin.

Cushion Cover
£10
A very different product for MLB to feature, I was incredibly impressed. Made from durable fabric, and an envelope design, it's incredibly versatile. I simply adore the colours on the cover.


Let me know down below if you are obsessed with interior design, and if so - what sort of themes do you love?

All My Love
_________________________________________


** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.



Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig