My Little Wish Box


Hello Lovelies!

I was excited when this month's My Little box package arrived. As the first box of 2016, I wondered what the theme would be. When I opened up my parcel, I just fell in love. Kanako's designs never fail to be beautiful. She is such a talent!



MLB always send me great products. This month's included:

REN's Rosa Centifolia Cleansing Water - £13
I have been meaning to purchase this little gem for a while now. I can honestly say I am not disappointed. With soothing rose otto oils and protective polyphenols, leaves even the most sensitive skin (which I most definitely am), sighing in sweet contentment. A firm staple in my routine I think.

Noxidoxi Mask & Peel Perfection Eclat - £24.90
This isn't a brand that I had heard of before receiving this product so I did a spot of research. This mask has more power than the Take That comeback! A few minuets with this on and your face is left revitalised and fresh.

My Little Beauty 'Make A Wish' Lipbalm - £7
Having lips big enough to give Angelina Jolie a run for her money, It is so painstakingly hard to keep them moisturised. Filled with shea butter and almond oil, my January lips have been simply sensuous thanks to this little stick of wonder. Plus, how cute is the packaging!?




Limited Edition 2016 Diary - £15
I make an attempt to keep a diary every year and miserably fail. So much so that I actually hadn't bothered even purchasing one this year. But when I opened this, It was so beautiful I found a whole new motivation. Featuring a duck-egg background with rose-gold detailing, I am simply in love! Study and a sizeable shape, this is perfect to keep on your bedside table or in your bag. Not to mention, the stunning little illustrations and motivational quotes dotted throughout to keep you positive all year long!

Message Bracelets - £6
I can just tell the people in Paris working their socks off for amazing ideas are just lovely people. This month's box included a set of pastel bracelets supporting little quotes for to give to your friends - plus a gold-plated one for you! These little mantra's are just the most thoughtful idea.

I can't believe that January is almost over. Let me know if you have tried any of the products featured and if you would like to see more of these posts! Don't forget to check out my links below. 

All My Love
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

** Disclaimer: All content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig