My Favourite Moments From 2015


Hello Lovelies!

Whoa, its 2016... when did that happen? I feel like I blinked and 2015 had been and gone. I woke up on the 1st January, and whilst I lay cuddling my sleeping boyfriend I thought about all the amazing high's I have had this year. Now, of course there has been lows, but those are not memories I would like to preserve. I feel like this is more for myself than for you (selfish I know) so I can look back and remember all the precious days. So here are my favourite moments from 2015...

Windy Beach Walks - March
I know what you're thinking, who goes to the beach in March?! Honestly, it was bloody freezing. I also gathered some primary research for my final exam piece in my Fine Art. (I later found out I achieved an A* with full marks, woop!) My boyfriend and I had a really special day strolling the sands, eating crepes, and finishing the day off with a drink and fish a chips. Also he carried my bags all day... thank you baba.

 The sound of crashing waves is so relaxing.

Holiday With Jade - April
It seems so long ago, I forgot it was this year! We spent a wonderful few days on the beach, exploring tea shops, eating wonderful food, consuming much history knowledge and dancing round our hotel room. In these short few days, I felt free. It was scary to do something so impromptu and unplanned, but we had each other. And I think we did alright, didn't we? Thank you Jade for those memories.


There is nothing more refreshing than standing at the highest point of a castle, overlooking the ocean, the wind whistling through your hair, and feeling like you are invincible. 

The shadows that the clouds form on the ocean are so picturesque.

Danielle's Special Day - June
For Danielle's birthday, I took her on a day of surprises. From having fancy afternoon tea at Cloud 23, The Hilton to seeing a live show at the Lowry Theatre, I can't really say more than this was a special day. I am so thankful to have my chummy in my life - she will always be the Blair to my Chuck.

How beautiful does she look? Someone call VOUGE!

Words cannot express how delicious that afternoon tea was.

Picnic's - June
This is quite an odd one to choose because it isn't glamorous or a lavish day out. My love and I just decided to go for a picnic. There isn't much to say apart from this day was perfect. It really was. Its the small things that mean the most.


Giovanna Book Signing - July
This was a lovely chilled afternoon with only a few dozen people in Warterstones. She did a lovely Q&A session, then afterwards signed all my books and we had a lovely chat about Nutella. Gi has such a beautiful soul.


Forest Holiday - July
At the end of July I went on holiday. Staying in a log cabin in the forest was just divine. Some very special memories were made - including putting my boyfriend in the boot of my car... don't ask! Anyway, I have a million photos from this holiday so it was hard to choose just a few. These snaps don't do it justice.

Annie in Theatre - August
I had a lovely couple of days with my chum and mummy Joanna where we saw Annie in theatre. As a theatre student myself I am always very critical of anything I see. But seeing Annie was more of just a re-ignition of love for one of my favourite childhood films. Plus, I did something funny that we always giggle about. Im smiling now as I write this, but it's too embarrassing to share, haha.

Walk Off The Earth Concert - September
I've been to many gigs and concerts, but this was just something all together different. WOTE put on a performance. Trust me, the whole shebang! It was the most exciting concert I have ever been to, with smoke machines in drums, fire, balloons, confetti, lighting affects, a series of backdrops... the list is endless. It was a large crowd but still felt intimate, and was probably the most diverse audience I have ever been part of. WOTE attract a range of people because their style is so unique - like no other. I was front row (I never haven't been at any gig or concert) and I lost my voice after the first 2 songs. My boyfriend and I sung our hearts out. 



My Birthday - October
I had a really great birthday this year. It was kind of more of a birthday week. I did a range of things to celebrate, but my favourite was probably my party. It was fancy dress, because hey - why not? I won't say much but it was definitely a night to remember!
Meet Troy Bolton, Alice, Taylor Momsen and Coraline.

Howarth - October
It has been a dream of mine since I was little to visit Howarth. Home of the Bronte's, I finally got to visit. I went with my family and boyfriend and just had a great day. I feel like a little book-shaped hole in my soul has been filled. I wrote a post about it HERE.

The Curious Incident Of The Dog In The Night Time - October
I read the book of the same title around 5 years ago, and has always been one of my favourite books. When I heard it was being adapted into a play, I was thrilled. So I saw it on it's first run in 2014. When I heard that Curious Incident was being brought back a second time due to high demand, I just couldn't not get tickets. I was just as blown away as the first time. This time, I got to pay attention to all the small things that I missed the first time. I think this is probably my favourite theatre piece to date. The execution of this was just stunning, with some of the greatest stylisation I have ever seen. I have even more appreciation for this after working with Frantic Assembly (who choreographed the physical theatre elements). This was the first time my boyfriend saw it and I was so happy I got to share that with him!

Halloween - October
Halloween is probably my favourite holiday of the year. I'll only share the photos that were taken whilst I was sober...


Scouting For Girls Concert - November
I cannot express how special this night was. This was the happiest concert I have ever been to. Roy, Greg and Pete are just the most down to earth guys ever, and I was so lucky to have a chat with them after. SFG songs just make me all warm and fuzzy inside, and that is all I will ever want from them.


Christmas Meal With My Girls - December
We had our annual gift-giving meal then came back to mine for drinks. We watched 'Love Rosie' and played Mario Kart. Oh the excitement, ey? Chum and I even came up with an amazing bum-shaking routine...

2015 was just crazy. I completed so many goals last lear of the amount of hours of volunteering I wanted to complete, how I wanted to grow, give more and much more. I learnt a lot last year.
This was a long, rambly one. But I hope you enjoyed my little re-cap of 2015. I would love to know down below what your favourite moments from last year were! I wish you the very best for 2016.

All My Love
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

** Disclaimer: All photos and content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig