Comfy Winter Walks OOTD


Hello Lovelies,

A couple of weeks ago my boyfriend and I took a wintery walk. Although the weather wasn't great, he took a few snaps. So in some very impromptu, blustery photos, here was my outfit.


Blouse - ASOS
£30
Mini Leather Backpack - Jane Shilton
£75
Grey Pinafore - New Look
£20
Patent Brogues
£30
Berry Parka
£60





I love this outfit because its casual and cute. The pinafore isn't about figure enhancement, but more comfort. I love tying the slate grey with the red patent brogues and parka; it adds some festive colour to what would otherwise be a very bland outfit choice. Plus these shoes are possibly the comfiest I have bought in a while. And that added height? No small person would turn that down! This mini leather backpack has been by go-to since I purchased it. It is the perfect size to slip in essentials. The black and metallic tie in nicely with pretty much every outfit.

Let me know your comfiest outfits this season!

All My Love

All My Love
_________________________________________


Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig