Healthy Red Berry Smoothie


Hello Lovelies!

With my recent busy schedule, my to-go food has been a smoothie. Now don't worry, I hear what you are saying "Smoothies don't fill you up". I have the perfect recipe that contains all the right food groups that ensure you receive the right vitamins to release you energy throughout the day.




Ingredients:
Frozen Mixed Red Berries
Lemon Juice
Ice Cubes
Organic Oats
Organic 0% Fat Greek Yoghurt



Add all the ingredients and just blend! I decided to half blend my ice first in a bullet blender, just so it wasn't so harsh on my smoothie blender.

Once you have it to a consistency you're happy with, if you prefer a more smooth texture, strain the mixture. This particular one is quite thick due to seeds and the oats, so straining it will make it much more enjoyable to drink.





Pour into a glass and top with some cold fresh berries. This is not really something that you can leave refrigerated so it is best to drink it pretty much immediately.

For such a simple smoothie, it provides you with all the right vitamins, and food groups to set you up for the day. If you make this or know any other great recipes, let me know below or via one of my links!

All My Love
_________________________________________



Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig