My Little Frenchie Box


Hello Lovelies,

As you know, I am a huge fan of My Little Box, and what they sent me this month was quite possibly my favourite yet!

My best friend, Danielle, and I are natural-born Parisians and embrace anything and everything Parisian. It was only necessary that we both were giddy about My Little Frenchie Box

Like my last MLB post, I thought It would be easier to show you what was included this months through photos. Enjoy!
__________



















There was so much to say about what was inside this box that I thought is would be better to just show you. But just to list...
 - Latest edition of My Little World
 - Watercolour Illustration by Kanako 
- Ines Designer Smartphone Case
- BY TERRY Khôl In Terrybly
- Les Petits Mot D'Ines
- My Little Beauty BB Cream
- L'Oreal Brow Artist Plumper
- DHC Blotting Paper

I will let you know what I think of the beauty products once I've had a good test of them. I cant wait to try them!

Thank you to My Little Box Company for sending me this and to you for reading this! I hope you have a wonderful week, and look out for some more posts I have lined up.

All My Love

_________________________________________




Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig