L'Occitane Precious Cream


Hello Lovelies!

In December, I received something in the post that made me very happy. To read more about that you can click here. But today, I want to talk to you about L'Occitane's Precious Cream. 


This winter, L'Occitane knocked everyone sideways with this cream, developed from Immortelle, a flower with amazing prolonging powers. Your skin will love it. Its essential oils are packed with active molecules, making it revolutionary in skincare, and above all, its triple action!


Ideal for normal to dry skin, the Immortelle Precious cream is a rich, smooth moisturiser which made my skin appear, rejuvinated, firmer and smoother like never seen before! At first I was weary of the formulae, having incredibly sensitive skin, but it just went on like a dream. Not to mention the fragrance of this to to die for!



If your skin is in desperate need of rejuvenating, this is a must-have product for you. Otherwise, it will only enhance your skin to give it a healthy glow you just wont find on the high street. This is definitely worth the money.

I just love this product! Thanks to MLB Company for sending me this!

Let me know below if you've tried this product, or even if you've found one that worked for you!

All My Love
__________________________________________


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig