The Best Of October


Hello Lovelies!

Halfway through November? Time flies! Lets rewind a couple of weeks back to October.

October is my favourite month for many reasons and after being inspired by Louise SOG, I thought I would recap my favourite moments of the month. 

Not only was it my birthday, but it introduced Autumn - my favourite season. This means movie nights in under blankets with endless cups of hot chocolate, brisk walks, dark lipsticks, crunchy leaves and lots of baking.

 Loggerheads Country Park
Had a lovely day here. Although chilly, I braved the icy waters of the river and i must say, I did enjoy myself.
Coat - Zara
Top - Topshop



Kensington, London & Herbs On The Hill, Frome
 Swapping London city life for the quaint village shops of Frome.

Moi
A few pictures from over October.
1- Just after a brisk walk
Coat - Selfriges
Humble Oak Patent Brouges - Clarke's, £60
2 - Birthday Meal. 
Wish I could link you to this dress but its one of a kind from a vintage shop. If you search online I'm sure you can find a similar one.
3 - "No Makeup Selfie" for cancer research.
Thinking of doing a post on how to have healthy skin to promote no-makeup days, something which I think we all need.

 Halloween
Halloween lasted a long time for me this year; certainly not something to complain about! I went as Red Riding Hood this year. Jack was the... ware-bear...


SNOG Yogurt
The Bucklows introduced me to SNOG yogurt on London Southbank. Perfect healthy,  low-fat snack with a pop of excitement that you must taste for yourself. I wrote a post all about it so you can check that out HERE.

Ed Sheeran X Tour
An excruciating 9 hour wait later, I was very front row out of 16,000 people to see Ed Sheeran on this X tour. Words can not decribe this night, so I hope this photo of the stadium behind me will speak words I cannot.

HOBY Scouts
During October there was the newest installment of HOBY UK, Scouts Edition. This is an organisation targeting the empowerment and leadership of youth so they can excell. This photo features me and fellow staff members, plus the delegates and the completely bonkers Alim from the FixUpTeam.

So here of a few moments from October. Please +1, comment below or let me know on one of my social links below if you liked this style of post.

Hope your October was as amazing as mine!

All My Love
_______________________


Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig