A Walk, A Talk & A Bite To Eat...



Hello Lovelies,

A while ago, me and my lovely friend Jade decided to take a stroll through some of my favourite woodland areas right next to my house. I find walking good for the soul! It helps me to clear my head of worries and stress and help me to think. Also, I've been trying to keep up with my new years resolutions. But who wouldn't love a lovely walk beside a stream in a forest full of the wonders of nature? 


  Only looking back at the pictures now do I realise how dull my outfit choice was that day. But who can refuse that snug warm coat?


Its such a lovely sight to see flowers blooming. I love daffodils as they seem to bloom and last even in the coldest of times. They line the grass verges of where I live, brightening everywhere. 

Later on, we decided to stop at a lovely local pub for a bite to eat and a refreshing drink. Do excuse my windswept hair and complete lack of make-up. Scary, I know!




 Jade didn't know I took this picture. She never fails to look perfect. Damn you. 


What I'm wearing:
Black Coat - Zara, £50
Collared Jumper Dress - George, £20
Black Converse

Times like these mean so much to me. Its a time for me to step away from the stresses and worries of everyday life that surrounds everyday life, and spend time with people that mean so much to me. Its good to break yourself away every now and then, it cleanses the soul!

Let me know what you do when you take time out! Have a lovely week!

All My Love
Sophie
________________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig