Cake Sale & Oxford University


Hello Lovelies!

I'm back! So sorry its been so long. I've had so much on with work and personal life, I really just haven't had the time. I thought before we go back to the usual stuff, we could have a catch up.

Firstly as part of my dedicating fundraising, I held a Cake Sale at the Community Day where I live. It was a huge success and raised well over a hundred pounds! Selling all homemade cakes, we were sold out! The mayor enjoyed a tea and cake with me and I even spoke on the radio about my efforts and fundraising (definitely glad it wasn't tv!). With it also having music events throughout the day, I sang with my chummy Michael. He played guitar and I was on the uke - my tiny hands cant handle much bigger!

 Getting the stall ready.

 Homemade Rose Cupcakes
Raspberry and Buttercream Cupcakes

A few weeks ago I also visited Oxford University. It was so lovely going back! I remember the town just the same and the Pembroke never fails to amaze. A beautiful day, me and Danielle browsed through the main town and may have hyperventilated too much over the Cath Kidston Shop. Being in the biggest library in Europe was also a plus - nerd.

 Biggest Library in Europe
 Pembroke is beautiful.

Thought you might enjoy seeing these few snaps. More of the usual soon. 

All My Love
Sophie 
______________________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram



Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig