Lush Toner Review - Eau Roma Water


Hello Lovelies!

On my weekly trip to Lush, instead of picking up my essentials and must-have's, I decided to be outrageously daring and to purchase something new. On my hunt round the shop, I spotted the toning waters; I haven't tried these yet! There were a few different ones but I decided to go with Eau Roma Water.


With rose water to calm and sooth, and lavender water to hydrate, my skin just felt divine! With a subtle perfume, it felt luxurious to apply. I applied it by spritzing some onto my skin and massaging it in with a cotton pad. 

Coming from someone who has incredibly sensitive skin, this worked a treat! It certainly helps to calm the skin but I'm not so sure about reducing redness. However, I do have rosy cheeks. I also found it was really good to use as a cleanser; perfect for sensitive skin types!


I purchased the 100g bottle for £3.95. I've still got so much left but when I do run out, I'll definitely be purchasing the 250g bottle (£7.50).

I personally think Lush prices are always incredibly reasonable and affordable. This product works just as well as higher end products - if not better!

Price - 5/5
Application -4/5
Purpose - 4/5
Re-Purchase? - Yes!

I hope you all have a lovely week! Comment below if you've bought this product and what you thought. Do let me know how you get on by checking out all that social media stuff!

All My Love
Sophie
___________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig