Lush Lip Scrub Review - 'Mint Julips'


Hello Lovelies!

I've seen these featured on many a 'Get Ready With Me Video' or a 'Monthly Favourites' post so I have been rather curious to try it out.


If you haven't heard of this product before, basically you apply some to a clean finger and then exfoliate it across your lips. With warming peppermint and sweet vanilla combined with real sugar crystals, it removes all of the dry skin and flakes so your lips are smooth for applying lipstick. The best part is, at the end, you can lick away the excess as its completely edible!


I decided upon 'Mint Julips'. The others were 'Popcorn' and 'Bubblegum'. Apparently the popcorn one is very salty and i have an aversion to the bubblegum taste, I don't know why. Anyhow, the Mint Julips is scrum-diddly-umptious! It says Mint and chocolate but I don't taste any chocolate at all, just a hint of vanilla; which to be quite honest is what i would have preferred anyway.
.



The retailed at £5.50 which I think is a good price for this product.
Taste: 5/5
Application: 3/5
Treatment: 4/5
Re-purchase?: Definitely 

Let me know if you have tried any of the Lush Lip Scrubs! Which was your favourite? What do you think of them? 
Don't forget to check out all my social networking stuff!

All My Love
Sophie 
_____________________
Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig