Motivational Mondays #4


Hello Lovelies,

This week I thought you could do something that could not only help you motivate yourself but others too. I've noticed on my travels this week that people don't really smile. I think we are often so caught up in our own problems and worries we forget to smile. A smile can not only change your mood but someone else's. They are so contagious. 

It takes more muscles in your body for you to frown than it does to smile. Plus its proven to to reduce stress. 

Its such a simple thing. Just think, one smile could change someones outlook on the day.




To read my other Motivational Mondays posts click below:
Motivational Monday #1
Motivational Mondays #2
Motivational Mondays #3

So smile more.

All My Love
Sophie


Twitter  Bloglovin'  Tumblr

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig