Maybelline Baby Lips Review


Hello Lovelies!

I hope your week has gone well. 

Following the hype over the Maybelline Baby Lips lip balms, I thought I would better fill you in on my thoughts. I bought the Cherry Me lip balm. 

These have been hyped over for so long I just had the try it out. Firstly I thought the colour of this one was just beautiful. Cherry is my favourite colour for the transition from Winter to Spring and I definitely needed something bright in this dismal weather. The colour isn't as strong as that of a lipstick but it does add a subtle tint which I think is perfect for everyday.


On the packaging it says "Hydrates for up to 8 hours". Now, I didn't believe this at first. I mean c'mon, that seems far too good to be true! But after trying it out for a week wearing it near enough every day and braving all sorts of weather. So dare I say it, I hold my hands up to this product. I think its actually a must have for your makeup bag. 


I'm never usually follow a hype and usually prefer to stray from the crowd but I really like this brand of products and will definitely be trying the other products in the collection.

Colour strength: 2/5
Hydration: 4/5

Have you tried this product or any of the others? Let me know what you think!

All My Love
Sophie
x


Twitter ● Tumblr ● Bloglovin'

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig