Motivational Mondays #3

Hello My Lovelies!


So here we are, week 3 of Motivational Mondays. I thought long and hard about what I would write about this week.



I often find we loose confidence in our selves because we spend a lot of time trying to please others; I know I do! Women - mothers especially - make so much time for everyone else, you forget to make time for yourself. 

This week I broke my diet and had a McDonald's, I was late putting a blog post up, I fell over 7 times in one day (Yes... I'm clumsy), I let someones harsh words get to me, plus many other things. But this week I also, played with my little brother, sang with my friends, cuddled with my soulmate, gave kisses to my pet hedgehog, lost 4lbs, I smiled, people told me they loved me.  What I'm trying to say is that when you focus on all the times you've done wrong, messed up or missed out, you can't fully see all the things you have excelled at, been brilliant in or cared about. The good will always out way the bad, just we tend to not see it yourself.

This week I want you to love yourself. We tend to dwell on the negative. Whether its your features, something you missed out on, or a mistake you made. There are so many things to be proud of yourself for. 

A great man named Cliff one told me to tell myself I was amazing. Now, to me that seemed like an odd thought. Never the less, his words were life saving. When you get up in the morning, instead of looking in the mirror and thinking "Eugh, look at that spot!" or "The black circles under my eyes seem to be getting worse and worse!", I want you to tell yourself you are amazing. I want you to whisper to yourself in the mirror "I am amazing!". As the week goes on I  want you to grow louder until you're declaring that yes you are amazing an no one will put you down this week, because you are.

Remember that!

If you liked this post don't forget to check out the previous Motivational Monday posts!
Motivational Monday #1
Motivational Mondays #2

All My Love,
Sophie


___________________

Twitter ● Tumblr ● Bloglovin'
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig