Motivational Monday #1


Hello my lovelies!

So here we are! Its 2014 and we made it! I hope all is going really well and the new year is treating you well so far.

One my New Years Resolutions (which you can view HERE) was to be more positive. But not only do I want to be motivated, but I want you to be too! I know Mondays can be stressful. The hectic start to a new week can put you on a downer that lasts the whole of the week. So starting today i'm going to run a little series called Motivational Mondays, where I aim to inspire/cheer you up/make you feel positive about the coming week. 



This week I want you to try something new. We often hinder our actions or words to save ourselves from heartbreak or embarrassment or failure; but we shouldn't. I think life is too short not to take those chances.


This great quote from the amazing motivational speaker, Leslie Brown, says it all. 

I want you to gather up all your courage and go for it. Whether it's trying that new statement red lipstick you've been dying to put on, applying for that job, or telling that special person how much they really mean to you. 

This is a new year and we should try new things, so for this week I want you to take a chance. You have the support of me. Try something new! Hey, you might even surprise yourself! 
My fingers are crossed for you!

All My Love
Sophie
X
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig