Hair Accessories From Buttons&Bows

Hello My Lovelies!



Today, I thought I would share a secret... I have an obsession for hair accessories. But with having long and thick hair I find it hard to find hair accessories that not only look great, but actually stay in my hair too!

I would like to share with you Buttons & Bows. The hand-crafted hair accessories are made by a lovely woman called Jordan. The products are made from gorgeous vintage-style recycled fabrics. She makes a range of products; primarily hair bows. Her other products include
- Flower Hair Clips
- Dummy Clips
-Tutu's

After meeting her at a fate and buying one of her Hair Bows, I contacted her and she kindly sent me a few to try out. She sent me 6 which I thought I would share with you! The products are made from gorgeous vintage-style recycled fabrics.On the back they have crocodile clips for fastening. 
The prices are:
Small - £1.50
Medium - £2.50
Large - £3.50


 
1. Green Floral Bow - £2.50 (medium)



 
 2. White Lace Bow w/ "I love handmade" embellishments - £3(large)


3. Off White Floral Bow - £2.50 (medium)


 
4. Red Velvet Bow With Owl Embellishments - £2.50 (medium) 


 5. White Lace Bow With Leopard Print Embellishments - £3.00 (Large)


 6. Cream Lace Bow With Zebra Print Embellishments - £3.00 (large)




What I really love about this is that they actually stay in your hair. I have very long and thick hair, meaning I usually have to re-adjust every 5 minuets because the accessory is slipping out of my hair. My personal favorites were 1, 2, and 3. These were a personal choice because I felt they suited my 'vintage' style better. They are such a good price compared to other accessories shops such as Claire's or AccessorizeOver all I give Buttons & Bows 5/5 for quality. 

If you'd like to look at some other products you can contact Jordan via the Buttons & Bows website (which I will link below) for any more information, or to find out where she will be selling her products next.

Buttons & Bows Website
I hope you have a lovely week and look forward to Motivational Monday #3. 

All My Love
Sophie

__________________

Twitter  Tumblr ● Bloglovin'


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig