My Daily Skincare Routine

Hello My Lovelies!

Today I thought I'd go through my daily facial routine. I have been using this regime for around 6 months now an so far has been working a treat. I would say I am a combination to dry skin type but this routine is suitable for anyone! 

Step One
I wash my face well using warm water and pat dry with a soft towel. 
I do not use any facial makeup (i.e, foundation, concealer, highlighter) so I have no need to use a Cleanser. However if you do, I would recommend 'Clique Take The Day Off Balm'. 
Now that my face is clean I start by using 'Simple Kind To Eyes Soothing Eye Balm'. I squeeze a tiny blob onto the tip of my little finger and gently wipe below my eye and on my eyelid. I pat softly until it has sunk in.
I really like this product because It gives me the pick-me-up my eyes need, especially in the morning after a bad sleep or in the evening when I've had a hectic day. 

Step Two
Next I use 'Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner'. I generously cover a makeup pad and massage upwards in circular motions, all over my face. Remember to avoid your eyes! You definitely don't want any exfoliate/toner near your eye area!
For someone who has very sensitive skin, and can't use harsh, beady exfoliates/cleansers, this is a god send! My face feels fresh and clean. An amazing but slightly more pricey product that I like to alternate with it the 'Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner'.

Step Three
I always follow by using 'Simple Kind To Skin Hydrating Light Moistursier'. I squirt a small blob (hehe... blob) onto my finger tips and massage in a circular motion all over my face. Be careful not to pull at your skin.
I love this product so much. A lot of moisturizers make your face feel heavy and greasy. However, this is so light on your face and sinks in within a couple of minutes. 

Step Three
I am very lucky, for I very rarely get a spot. But at some poit, everyone does so if I feel one coming (that sounds a tad dodgy) I dab on a bit of 'Freederm gel' a few times a day and usually it disappears pretty quickly.
 

Step Four
Now, I have a horrible habit of biting my lip. Whether, I'm nervous, happy or just plain bored, I'm biting my lips. Therefore I have to use Vaseline religiously several times a day. Now i know it doesn't look or taste appetizing like other lip balms, but this really will work, I promise! It returns my kissable lips to their full glory (not to brag or anything...).


So there you have it. My daily skincare routine. I hope you found this helpful! Don't forget to check out my Twitter, Tumblr, etc on the right!

If you'd like to see a post on my favorite products from Simple, you can click HERE. Or if you'd like to see my last post which was my super easy 'White Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate' recipe, click HERE.

All My Love
Sophie
x

***DISCLAIMER. I have no rights at all to the products featured at all. I have most definitely not been paid or received any type of gift/profits from featuring these products. I have not been asked to advertise the products featured in any way.***

Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig