DIY White Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate - Simple & Easy Recipie

Hello My Lovelies!

Today, I thought i'd do a DIY post. This is to make 'White Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate'. I promise I did try to come up with a catchy name but my creative skills had evaded me so as you can see, you're stuck with that!


For this recipe you will need:
Milk
Instant Hot Chocolate (Cadbury's works best!)
Cinnamon Powder
1 White Terry s Chocolate Orange

And for decoration:
Marshmallows
Whipped Cream

Step One
Measure out milk by poring it into cups first and then into a pan. Warm slowly on a medium heat while steering. DON'T let it boil!

Step Two
Add the recommended amount of Hot Chocolate Powder to the milk and continue to stir until well mixed. 

Step Three
Break up the chocolate orange and chop up the segments. Add till you get the desired taste. Usually about 3-5 segments per cup, depending on how chocolatey you want it to taste. Stir well until chocolate is melted.

Step Four
Add your cinnamon powder to the mixture and stir well. I'd say about 1/2 a teaspoon per cup but of course more if you wish!

Step Five
Pour mixture into cups. Be careful not to burn yourself! Squirt whipped cream on top and add marshmallows. Sprinkle cinnamon powder for that extra Christmasy taste!
 

So there you have it! A festive White Chocolate Orange Hot Chocolate which is quick and easy to make! I hope you all have fun making yours and enjoyed this blog post! Have fun sipping these on Christmas Eve! 

All My Love
Sophie 
x

P.S. Thanks to the wonderful Michael who put up with me snapping away while he impatiently waited to drink his! 


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig