Christmas Present Wrapping Ideas

Hello my lovelies!

So for my second day of #BLOGMAS I thought I would share with you a few of my Christmas Gift Wrapping Ideas!

When it comes to wrapping presents I like to go all out. However, that doesn't mean you have to break the bank! If you hunt around the shops you can find great deals; especially online too! 

I am a very traditional wrapper and think brown paper looks beautiful. I gives it that original and vintage edge that I think Christmas should always have! 

Bakers Twine
My first idea is Baking Twine. This is my favorite because it is SO Christmasy! You can find it in all haberdasheries and hobby shops - especially during the festive season.
You can get it in any colour online but my favorite for Christmas is red and green - keeping it traditional colours.
It looks lovely wrapped round and then tied in a bow or this design that stuck at the bottom with sticky-tape and add one of those little star bows where all the strings join. 


Lots Of Dots
This really easy way of making those pressies look great without spending any money. Using some paint you have around, use the end of a pencil to dab dots over the wrapping. I particularly like this on kids presents as it makes it more colourful and interesting for their little eyes. 
You could also try adding stickers if you're too busy to use paint. 

Doilies and Lace 
If you want to go for something a bit different this is a great idea. They make presents look really cute and add a bit of class if your giving a glamorous present to a glamorous person! Mix and match, play around and find out what looks best!


I hope you found this useful and December is treating you well! 

All My Love
Sophie
x
Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig