Foxes At Haworth



A couple of weeks back I took a trip up to Yorkshire. I finally got to visit somewhere I've wanted to for as long as I can remember - Haworth. Or more specifically, the Bronte Parsonage. Being bibliophile (thats a book obsessive to most) means I always had to start somewhere. At a young age my Grandma told me her favourite book was Jane Eyre so on my next weekly outing to the local library with my Grandpa, I got it out. Aside from children's books and the Harry Potter series, it was the first challenging book that I ever read. Since then it ignited a passion for reading, admiring and collecting books. Jane Eyre has always been my favourite book. 


Haworth and the Bronte Museum were truly wonderful. It was thrilling to see original works and to go around the Bronte's house. Haworth in itself is a beautiful village. With quaint cafes and vintage shops, how could I not get my camera out? I thought I would share with you all some of my favourite shots from the day, and also a little OOTD.




Fox Dress - Vintage Dressmakers
£39.99
 I always get lots of compliments when I wear this dress. Set on a viridian green, the blood orange foxes stand out, making this my favourite autumnal dress. I am a big fan of high necks as having big breasts I feel uncomfortable with low cuts, so this high crew-neck did the job perfectly. I love the length of this dress. Things are always slightly longer on me as I am a hobbit, but just below the knee is perfect for the colder months.

Berry Fur Hood Coat - Vera Moda/ASOS
£60.00
Since I bought this, I have not taken it off. I simply adore it. I wanted something different than a kaki or a black, so I when I found this berry Parka it was a must have. It has some lovely gold detailing on the pockets, zip and hood. Plus, that faux fur hood is the comfiest thing ever - even if I can fit another 2 heads inside!


Suede Boots - New Look
£29.99
I've had these for a while and they are the comfiest boots I think I have ever owned. They were from New Look's Comfort range which means although they have the heel, you can still walk around in them for hours. The suede adds another texture to them from the other similar style boots I have seen out currently. Not to mention the gold zip and buckle detail on the side, which nicely matched with my coat and necklace.
Just my kiss necklace which I have had forever. I'm not a huge accessory girl.


 This was my favourite shop in the village. It was a little Apothecary called Rose & Co that had all the potions and lotions you could ever want! Below you can see their stunning autumnal window display - I just wanted to take it home with me! They also had some amazing homemade products, such as the the little bath cupcakes you will see! As well as an Apothecary, it also doubled up as a vintage Ladies' Outfitters. They had some beautiful dresses, accessories and lingerie. 




They also had lots of gift items, and I could see they were starting to stock some christmas items. How cute are these bell glass-baubles? They are very twee and traditional with the red and green.

Let me know below what your favourite books are, and if you have been to Haworth yourself! Don't forget to check out my links below. 

All My Love
_________________________________________

Twitter ● Bloglovin' ● Instagram ● Tumblr

** Disclaimer: All photos and content on this blog is my own. Paid Advertorials are my own views, opinion and content. Copyright of Deadly Is The Female.



Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig