How To Make Honeycomb - 3 Step Recipe


Hello Lovelies!

I haven't done a baking blog post in a while so I thought I'd share with you a really easy recipe for honeycomb. Using 3 simple ingredients every baker should have in their cupboard, you will have honeycomb in a matter of minuets. 

On another note before we begin, I'd like to say a huge thanks to my little cousin Bee for helping me out when making this recipie!

Firstly you need to make the honeycomb. For that you will need:



1. Put the sugar and syrup into a saucepan and mix together. Do not stir whilst on heat. 




 2. Turn on the heat and leave to melt. Bring it to the boil and once it is ready it will turn a dark maple syrup colour. This will take around 3 minuets. Take off the heat and whisk in the Bicarbonate Of Soda. Watch it turn into a cloud of pale gold. 



3. Pour this out immediately onto a sheet of grease proof paper and leave to cool. Once cooled and hardened you can crack the honey comb into shards and enjoy them as treats or use them in other recipes. Check out the pictures below.

Next week I am going to share with you a really easy recipe for White Chocolate and Honeycomb Cookies which are to die for so look out for that! 

All My Love
Sophie
x

Twitter ● Tumblr ● Bloglovin'

P.S - Just how yummy does it look!





Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig