Motivational Monday #2

Hello My Lovelies!

As the end of January draws near, I tend to loose my (already pathetic) willpower to carry on with my New Years Resolutions. Its around this time that I'd probably give up and feel rather sorry for myself that I've not succeeded this year, much like other years and not much surprise to others.


But, never the less, I am willing to prove them all wrong - and so are you! This week my theme is 'Never Give Up'. So I want you to stick it out and find something that motivates you to carry on.

Never Give Up

Have a think about a goal or aim you have at the moment. It doesn't have to be a New Years Resolution as I know that's not everyone's cup of tea. But just something you're trying to do/not do right in your life. 

Set a goal for the end of week and try a little harder every day. Then when Sunday comes around, take a moment to assess yourself. I want you to think of all the positives that come out of you sticking by this goal. Then, think of how you can improve and you can carry on the following week. 

My goal for this week is to continue with my diet. I am craving a Bueno chocolate bar SO bad or some McDonalds chips but I'm going to stay strong. I don't want to let myself down because I know I can do it.


Last week, I talked about taking chances. So If you'd like to be inspired to try something new or know more about why I started Motivational Mondays click HERE

Also, I would love it so much if you would comment letting me know what goal you want to achieve/try harder at this week? Also I would love to know if you're enjoying Motivational Mondays!

Good look with your goals!

All My Love
Sophie 
x

________

Twitter ● Tumblr ● Bloglovin'


Share:
© Deadly Is The Female | All rights reserved.
Blog Design Handcrafted by pipdig